This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom property offers a north east aspect, pleasant river views and a quiet position on Thorn Street. This home has been renovated to a high standard, featuring very high quality finishings throughout.
Conveniently located around just moments away from the Mowbray Park City Cat Stop, this property will appeal to the inner city professional looking to minimise the daily commute. The property further benefits from being a short stroll to beautiful Mowbray Park, all the cafes and restaurants of East Brisbane, the Shafston Hotel and of course the large IGA on Lytton Road.
The property at a glance:
– Spacious 135sqm 3 Bedroom
– Air-conditioned living area and bedrooms
– Ensuite and walk-in-robe to main bedroom with door opening onto spacious verandah.
– Separate laundry adjacent to second bathroom.
– Excellent facilities include a swimming pool, spa, full sized tennis court and land scape gardens.
– Ample visitor parking is also provided for
– On site building managers
– Affordable Body Corporate Fees
– Audio Security Entrance
Kangaroo Point is an upscale inner-city peninsula paradise surrounded by water and parklands. Transport needs are serviced by ferries, City Cats, buses with quick access to the Clem Jones tunnel South East Freeway and Story Bridge. Entertainment is supplied by the Jazz Club, Story Bridge Hotel and the Gabba’.
There are many high quality restaurants and cafes within walking distance. Those who reside in Kangaroo Point enjoy the benefits of an inner city lifestyle in a peaceful setting without the hustle and bustle.
Whether you are looking to add an exceptional inner city property to your portfolio or a place to settle down and grow into, 31 Shafston Towers is a must to inspect!