A One Bedroom Stunner at The Docks on Goodwin! A larger one bedroom apartment with city views in the exciting resort style Docks on Goodwin’ development. This apartment has a private balcony which opens off both the lounge and bedroom. The property is ideally situated close to ferry, board walks, park lands, bus and a short stroll to the city over the Story Bridge.
– One bedroom with balcony access
– One two-way bathroom with internal laundry
– One secure car park (#102)
– Spacious air-conditioned living area opens on to balcony
– Balcony has view of the city
– Functional kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Located on the 4th floor in Tower 2
– Total 74sqm of living (55sqm internal; 19sqm external)
– Ceiling fan in bedroom
The Docks on Goodwin have some of the best amenities and facilities of any complex in the inner Brisbane.
– 25-metre heated lap pool
– Heated Spa
– Full size & floodlit tennis court
– Recreation room including widescreen Foxtel theatre
– Landscaped garden
– Ample visitor parking
– Professional on-site management
Docks on Goodwin’ is extremely popular with owner occupiers and investors consistently returning in excess of $20K per year.
Ideally located in the centre of the Point it is a short stroll to the cross river ferry terminals, hotel, shops, restaurants, deli’s etc.
There are many high quality restaurants and cafes within walking distance of all areas. Those who reside in Kangaroo Point enjoy the benefits of an inner city lifestyle in a peaceful setting without the hustle and bustle. Strong demand exists for both rentals and sales in this exclusive area.
Kangaroo Point is an upscale inner-city peninsula paradise surrounded by water and park lands. Transport needs are serviced by ferries, City Cats, Buses, Clem Jones tunnel (M7), South East Freeway and Story Bridge. Entertainment is supplied by the Jazz Club, Story Bridge Hotel and the Gabba’