This architecturally designed sub-penthouse apartment boasts 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms PLUS separate study and powder room, opening up to reveal a vast and open floor plan with explosive city views that can be seen from all angles.
The generous kitchen integrates antique, dark timber finishes with modern Miele appliances and a marble bench-top with a large chef’s island –perfectly balancing luxurious, designer features with functionality.
Unfolding into the living and dining room space, this open plan design allows for maximum light and air flow. Spanning the living room and kitchen are the panoramic floor to ceiling bi-fold doors leading to a spacious balcony overlooking the Brisbane River and Story Bridge. With amazing river breezes, this unrivalled space is perfect for entertainment and relaxation.
A second private, spacious balcony with double glazed glass can be accessed from the master bedroom with amazing views to the famous Gabba Cricket Grounds. The balcony boasts remote control blinds and floor-to-ceiling glass doors leading into a generous master with dark timber and marble cabinetry finishes throughout. PLUS, a spacious and private parents retreat leading off the balcony and an ensuite with a huge free-standing bath.
Extremely economical body corporate contributions.
Other property features include:
– 231m2 living space
– 2 more spacious bedrooms, 1 with a walk-in robe
– Adjoining bathroom with marble finishes, tiled feature wall and rain shower
– Separate powder room that integrates a generous laundry space
– Private balcony for both second and third bedrooms with views
– Tiled living, dining, kitchen and bathroom
– Plush carpet in bedrooms
– Stylish feature walls throughout
– Marble bench tops in the kitchen, bathrooms and master bedroom
– High end timber finishes throughout the property
– Downlights throughout
– Ducted zoned air-conditioning
– North East aspect from the front of the property
– 10m2 exclusive storage area located on level 9
– 3m2 lock up basement storage area
– Large 33m2 side by side secure garage
– Iconic complex with large grounds, pool, sauna, tennis court and visitor parking
This stunning and private pocket in Kangaroo Point is 100m from Mowbray park city cat and only minutes away from the Brisbane River, Story Bridge, and plenty of cafes and fine dining.
Located in an inner-city peninsula with stunning apartment views and a luxurious design whilst avoiding the hustle and bustle of city life – this property is not to be dismissed!!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore we are not able to provide a price guide. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.