Elegantly designed, this apartment sets new standards for luxury living and is arguably one of Kangaroo Points best locations. With sprawling city and river views, Mclay Tower & Villas offers classic tones and natural light with fresh neutral floor tiles in the living and kitchen areas, plush dark blue carpet in the bedrooms and contemporary granite benches and grey marble touches throughout.
Spanning a generous 163m2 with 2 spacious bedrooms and 2 classic styled bathrooms, this floor plan revolves around a spacious living and dining area with an open plan contemporary kitchen. Surrounded by a wraparound balcony and floor to ceiling glass sliding doors with an in-built sunroom. A true retreat and leisure area where you can create a constant visual connection with the city of Brisbane.
This property enjoys all the benefits of inner city living with a second-to-none lifestyle, featuring:
– A spacious master bedroom with a walk-in robe and expansive city views
– Ensuite with a double vanity, marble tiled walls, granite benches and a spa bath
– Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances and modern colours
– Large dining and lounge area with views of the city and river
– Exclusive sun room
– Wrap around balcony as well as private balconies accessed from both bedrooms
– A separate laundry with additional storage
– A second bedroom that doubles as a study with a pull-down double bed that has
excellent utilisation of space
– Amazing view of the Story Bridge and river from balcony and 2nd bedroom
– Spacious second bathroom with grey marbled tiled walls and granite benches
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout
– Secure car space with storage
This prestigious riverside development comes complete with an indoor heated pool, sauna, gym, onsite building management, monitored security, residents’ library and ample visitor car parks. Perfectly located in Kangaroo Point, buyers have instant access to restaurants, café’s, parks and river walks.
This building’s interior has combined elegance with today’s lavish and functional living.
This is genuinely a property built to fit a standard of luxury and elegance. With little expense spared by the developers in constructing the perfect inner city abode Macleay Tower & Villas will satisfy the most discerning buyer.
There is no doubt that this home will impress even the most discerning buyer. Don’t miss out on this timeless property – book an inspection today!
Size: 163sqm approx + car space with storage
Body Corporate: $11,878.76 per year
Council Rates: $1,757.36 per year
LOCATION: Ideally located in the centre of the Point it is a short stroll to the cross river ferry terminals, hotel, shops, restaurants, deli’s etc.
There are many high quality restaurants and cafes within walking distance of all areas. Those who reside in Kangaroo Point enjoy the benefits of an inner city lifestyle in a peaceful setting without the hustle and bustle. Strong demand exists for both rentals and sales in this exclusive area.
Kangaroo Point is an upscale inner-city peninsula paradise surrounded by water and park lands. Transport needs are serviced by ferries, City Cats, Buses, Clem Jones tunnel (M7), South East Freeway and Story Bridge. Entertainment is supplied by the Jazz Club, Story Bridge Hotel and the Gabba’.
* Please note that all the furniture displayed in the images is for illustration purposes only and has been digitally added.