3 BED + STUDY, 2.5 BATH, 2 CARS, STORAGE, WINE CELLAR
COMMON AREAS: 1/2 SIZE TENNIS COURT, S/POOL
* Stunning river, city and story bridge views are just the beginning of what this house proportioned sub penthouse offers.
* Low maintenance lifestyle and convenient location.
* Huge entertainers balcony flows seamlessly through 8m wide bi-folds to open plan living areas and oversized high end kitchen.
* Special quality touches abound throughout such as German Alucobond cladding, Miele steam oven, bespoke backlit onyx walls and so on.
* This well appointed apartment has plenty to offer – Space, Luxury, Comfort, and Views.
* Positioned on the ninth floor with a north easterly aspect which allows excellent cross ventilation throughout the apartment.
* Fully Renovated with interactive open plan lounge, kitchen, meals/entertaining with quality floor tile to complement..
* Fully integrated kitchen with island bench – Miele appliances inclusive of full size bar fridge for entertaining your family and friends.
* Main bedroom with “dream walk-in robe” and large bathroom with double vanity sinks and free standing bath.
* 2nd and 3rd bedroom equally well fitted out with their own 2-way bathroom to share, and both with built-ins.
* Ducted air conditioning throughout, with new tinted vhush glass windows and plantation shutters.
* Side by side privately garages 2 car spaces with motorised door and gates, plus storage in the basement level.-
* Only 4.6km to Brisbane CBD. Within walking distance or a few minutes via City Cat Ferry
* Large apartment comprise of:
** 231m2 – living
** 23m2 exclusive use areas
** 33m2 car Space
** 4m2 sep storeroom
Total GF Area 291 meters square
* Fully renovated, ready for occupancy.
* Located within walking distance to the City Cat Terminal and Bus stops.
* Walk to Restaurants, Cafes, Shops and the historic Brisbane Jazz and Story Bridge Hotel.
* Close proximity to Private Schools and other local schools, and Shafston College.
* Easy access Via Clem Tunnel to all other suburbs of Brisbane, and Brisbane Airport
Sellers circumstances have changed and this spectacular property must be sold at or before the public auction which will be onsite at 10am on Saturday the 2nd of June.
Property is available for immediate inspection.
Body Crop Fees $7,823.39 PA
Rates $2, 202.80 PA
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Call Justin or Carol now.