This is an exceptional inner-city opportunity – located in a highly sought after, quiet and idyllic pocket of East Brisbane this charming Queenslander is looking for a new family or investor who can appreciate its tremendous potential.
With many homes in the street already raised this home provides a perfect opportunity to extend and increase the liveable area downstairs – subject to Council approval. The property already has plans available to provide a guide for anyone looking to extend.
Currently offering 3 bedrooms, office/sunroom, 1 bathroom, spacious living areas and a fully renovated kitchen, this home would perfectly suit a family looking to grow into the property and realise its full potential. Alternatively investors should appreciate the Blue Ribbon location in addition to the potential to expand on the 473 square metre block.
The property at a glance
– Spacious lounge/living room opening out to the magnificent front balcony
– Newly renovated kitchen with soft close drawers, two-pac finishes and stone benchtop
– Large fully covered entertainer’s balcony with a pleasant outlook
– Swimming pool with spa for the summer months
– Wonderfully manicured front and rear garden, a genuine slice of paradise
– Fully fenced 473 square metre block
– Rain water collection tank for pool top up and watering the garden
– Exceptional potential to raise the home and double the liveable area – subject to Council approval (proposed plans available upon request)
– Perfectly positioned close to schools, shops and charming cafes
Zoning: QPP-CR2 – Character (infill housing) Zone
Land dimensions: 12.6m x 37.6m
Land size: 473sqm
Site valuation: $570,000 as of 30/06/2017
Council rates: $2468.32 per year + water
Within walking distance to South City Square which is currently being constructed and will include a Woolworths supermarket, Reading Cinemas, numerous retail shops / commercial opportunities and cafés + restaurants. This is part of a massive boost for inner city southern corridor with emphasis on creating more convenience and up market, boutique precincts.
As well as numerous schools within close proximity; Anglican Church Grammar School (Churchie), Coorparoo State High, Villa Nova College, East Brisbane State School as well as parks, bike ways and public transport.
56 Norman Street, East Brisbane is a unique inner city opportunity in a tightly held pocket of East Brisbane. With outstanding future potential this home is an ideal entry level opportunity into a blue chip location and all home buyers and investors must inspect.