Situated high on the 17th level, this 3 bedroom apartment in the prestigious Moreton View Tower & Villas complex is sure to attract your attention. This spacious 170sqm apartment comprises a generous living, dining flowing seamlessly to a spacious entertainers’ balcony. Stunning views of the Brisbane River and vistas to the City will leave you in awe.
The quality is evident from the moment you enter this first class complex; oozing quality craftsmanship and offers unparalleled luxury living.
This abode is ideal for down sizers seeking a contemporary pad to entertain family and friends or the mature family wanting to be close to education facilities.
* 3 oversized bedrooms
* Master bedroom enjoys en-suited bathroom, private balcony and walk-in wardrobe
* A large balcony off the living area with both City and Brisbane River views
* A well laid out kitchen with ample storage
* Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
* Cabled for high speed Internet access and Foxtel
* 2 secure side by side car parks
* Video intercom security, 24hr security
* Resort Style Facilities; An outdoor plunge pool & spa, BBQ pavilion, a fully equipped gymnasium & sauna
* Level entrance, lift and internal access from the car park
Luxury can become a habit when residing in this elegant tower apartment at Moreton View Tower & Villas in the exclusive Dockside precinct and must be seen to be fully appreciated.
Size: 170sqm + 36sqm car space
Body Corporate: $9,332.20 (per annum)
BCC Rates: $2,073.92 + Water (per annum)
Moreton View Tower and Villas is a secure building located on the river at Dockside. Facilities include two large entertainment decks, the northern deck features the pool, sauna, spa and barbecue area, the southern deck has a children’s playground, large barbecue & drying areas. There is also a conference room onsite which can be booked by residents.
Located at the prestigious Dockside precinct, this lovely home offers the convenience of dining, hair and beauty salon and fitness centre at your doorstep complimented by the Kangaroo Point inner city lifestyle. Kangaroo Point is the hub of the peninsula with easy access to cross river ferries, shops, restaurants and the Story Bridge Hotel.